At Tennessee GYN, we provide comprehensive health services for women from adolescents through menopause.
- Adolescent gynecology and counseling
- Abnormal pap smears
- Bladder Incontinence
- Breast Masses
- Cervical Cancer
- Contraceptive Counseling
- Decreased Libido
- Genitourinary Syndrome of Menopause
- Hereditary cancer screening
- Infertility evaluation, testing, and treatment
- Interstitial cystitis
- Irregular bleeding
- Ovarian Cyst
- Pelvic Floor Disorders
- Pelvic pain
- Pre-cancerous and Cancerous Abnormalities
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Post-menopausal bleeding
- Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS)
- Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
- Sexually-transmitted Infections
- Urinary Tract Infection
- Vaginal Infections
- Vaginismus and Vulvodynia
- Weight loss
- Yearly women’s health wellness exams
At Tennessee GYN we address the important and common concerns expressed by women regarding sexual pain and discomfort.
- Genitourinary syndrome of menopause
- Interstitial cystitis/ urethritis
- Vulovaginal and vular dermatoses
- Persistent genital arousal disorders
- Conception and post partum pain
- Recurrent and resistant vaginitis
- Endometriosis and other gynecological causes of pelvic pain.
Hormone Replacement Therapy
At Tennessee GYN, we customize hormone therapy that fits your needs. From hot flashes and night sweats to decreased libido and vaginal dryness, we have many options to give you relief.
- Bioidentical hormone replacement
- Hormone pellet therapy
- Compounded hormone therapy
At Tennessee GYN, we offer cosmetic services for women of all ages. Consultations are always free and performed by Susan E. Webb, MD and Stephanie Howard PA-C.
Botox treatment for:
Eleven lines, forehead wrinkles, crows feet, bunny lines, marionette lines, lipstick lines, chin dimpling
Dermal Fillers can be used to:
Plump thin lips, enhance shallow contours, soften facial creases and wrinkles, reconstruct contour deformities in the face, decrease or remove the shadow of the lower lid
We accept most commercial insurance, Medicare, and Tricare. We do NOT accept TennCare or any other form of Medicaid. Please check with your insurance carrier to determine if Susan E. Webb, MD is in network for your plan.